MOTOR APPLICATION SOLUTIONS:
CUSTOM PARTS & MODIFICATIONS
STANLEY ELECTRIC MOTOR COMPANY CAN MODIFY A STOCK MOTOR FROM INVENTORY TO MEET OUR CUSTOMERS’ SPECIFIC NEEDS. MODIFICATIONS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
Magnehelic PSI gauges with labels indicate when filters need to be cleaned or changed.
As shown to the left, Tricos, sight glasses, low point sumps (water finder) have API bracing to ensure that these items cannot be moved by impact, which can compromise the oil level.
- Convert from long shaft (t) to short shaft (ts) or the reverse
- Manufacture custom shafts tapered or threaded and double shafts with special material such as stainless steel, 1045, 4140, 4150 all done to manufacturer specifications and with their approval
- Manufacture custom surge packs
- Install stainless steel hardware
- Modify flood or oil mist lubrication systems
- Change rtd’s from one value to another
- Convert roller bearing to ball bearing or the reverse
- Install proximity probes and vibration switches
- Color-matched custom two part, two coat epoxy paint to guarantee superior corrosion resistance
- Install constant-level oilers, sight glasses, and low point sump (water indicators) with bracing to api specifications so these items cannot be moved by impact, securing the integrity of the indicators
THESE ARE FEW OF THE MANY MODIFICATIONS STANLEY CAN MAKE. AFTER THE MODIFICATIONS HAVE BEEN COMPLETED, THE MOTOR IS PUT THROUGH OUR EXTENSIVE Q.C. PROGRAM. TESTING PROCEDURES INCLUDE SURGE TEST, HI-POT, RESISTANCE, FULL VOLTAGE TEST RUN WITH VIBRATION DATA TAKEN. IF REQUIRED WE CAN ALSO PROVIDE A FULL VOLTAGE, FULL LOAD TEST WITH VIBRATION DATA UNDER LOAD ON OUR DYNAMOMETER.