Stanley Electric Motors
We are the leader in supplying new medium and low voltage motors, featuring one of the largest inventories in the United States. Our inventory, vast testing capabilities, advanced technology and knowledgeable staff enable us to modify any stock motor. We can add the latest enhancements to improve performance and reliability or to meet any custom need. This kind of value-added service distinguishes us from our competitors. We can help you to properly evaluate the repair or replacement decision on your failed motor. Call us today for a competitive price.
For more information on the brands we stock, see the featured products below:
Siemens offers the most comprehensive range of electric motors worldwide— from energy efficient low-voltage motors through above-NEMA, medium and high-voltage motors. Siemens electric motors feature the most innovative drive technology for every industry, application and power class.
The broad range of high voltage AC induction motors consists of cast iron
fan cooled motors, modular welded frame motors with different cooling
options and modular slip ring motors. Each motor is designed individually
to meet all requirements of the specific application.
Standard Features on Stanley Electric's Reliance and Siemens Stock Motors:
- Stator windings are form wound Class F insulation system with two epoxy vacuum pressure impregnation cycles
- Sleeve bearings ring lubricated
- Provisions for flood lube
- Sight gauge and bull’s-eye
- Constant level oilers
- Motors over 600 HP copper bar rotors
- Precision balance
- Motors under 600 HP have have cast aluminum rotors
- Class 1, Division II, Group D, T3A temp code
- Space heaters 120/240
- Stator RTDs 100 ohm
- Bearing RTDs 100 ohm
- C-5 core plate
- Provisions for air filters
- Provisions for pressure differential switch or gauge
- Noise level 85 dbA at one meter
- Insulated bearings opposite drive end
- Epoxy paint
- 4140 or 4150 shaft steel
- Ground pad
- Vertical jacking screws
- Dowel holes
With over 100 years of experience in motor design and application, the Company is a premier supplier of AC and DC motors and generators. Ranging from fractional hp ratings to 100,000 hp, these high-quality machines are used to drive pumps, fans, compressors, rolling mills, grinders, crushers, and a variety of other rugged applications.